Donna Maria is a accredited entrepreneur mentor, attorney, podcaster, and creator. Following performing as an attorney, she introduced the Indie Company Network, a coaching, mentoring, and schooling organization serving American maker business people. In her new purpose as the Life-style CEO, Donna mentors business people. She trains business entrepreneurs to design and style and make a sound organization system and produce happiness and achievement to create money for a life span.
Right now, Donna shares her journey from remaining an attorney to getting an entrepreneurial mentor. She information the Indie Company Network and describes the forms of users it has. She reveals what it suggests to be a life-style CEO and the main values you will need to take into consideration. She delivers strategies on escaping the cycle of anxiety that proudly owning a organization can bring about and generating a firm that will make revenue for life. Donna also describes advised enterprise models for recurring income, recommendations on handling remote teams, and how to engage your consumers uniquely.
“You create a lifestyle that you want, and you make a business on prime of that.” – Donna Maria
Listen to the podcast below:
This 7 days on SmallBizChat Podcast:
- How Donna bought began on her entrepreneurial journey
- The Indie Company Community and the standard associates included
- What it indicates to be a Lifestyle CEO
- The main values of a Way of living CEO
- How to get off the hamster wheel of anxiety that business can develop into
- What is necessary to make a organization that will generate revenue for a lifetime
- Specific enterprise types that Donna suggests for recurring income
- Managing a remote group and how it will work for Donna’s business
- How to interact with your buyers in a distinctive way
Hook up with Donna Maria:
Get Much more!
Want to hear much more episodes of The SmallBiz Chat Podcast? Subscribe on your favored system so you hardly ever skip an episode!